Our microcement kit for floor and wall is specially designed for the construction and renovation of your interior and exterior floors and walls. Containing all the products necessary for the application of a real waxed concrete, its very high resistance allows you to create floors and walls without joints and to visually enlarge your space, while accepting a pedestrian passage and very important pressures.
Application temperature: 5°C à 25°C.
- drying between two coats of waxed concrete: 24 hours,
- drying between two coats of high resistance varnish: 12 hours,
- drying before polishing waxed concrete and finishes: 24 hours.
Time before contact with water: 7 days.
Time before using common cleaning products: 20 days.
Our waxed concrete kit contains:
- an attachment primer for waxed concrete,
- a fine granulometry mortar,
- a pore sealer,
- a high resistance varnish.
Very high resistance.
No risk of cracking or scratching.
Excellent adhesion on all types of substrates, even smooth ones.
Very easy maintenance.
• Interior and exterior floors, terraces and balconies, interior and exterior walls.
• Eligible materials: cement screed, cement, concrete screed, lightweight and cellular concrete.
• The substrate must be dry, resistant, stable, non-friable and cohesive. If necessary, use a primer fixer. Remove all irregularities, scrape or sand old paint, traces of plaster and putty.
• Use stainless steel or plastic trowels with rounded edges for the different layers of waxed concrete and the fitting. For corners, splashbacks, stairs, or any other small surfaces not accessible with the trowel, use American knives of different sizes.
• For the application of the bonding primer and the finish (high resistance varnish), use microfiber sleeve rollers.
• Universal primer:
Apply at a surface dry well a layer of Universal primer. This primer is granita for a better grip.It is adapted for porous and non-porous surfaces. Minimum drying time 12 hours.
• Fine grain mortar:
• Pore filler:
• High resistance varnish: